Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Visit the famous ruins of Machu Picchu one the 7 Man-Made Wonders of the World!
- Climb Wayna Picchu, the famous “Young Peak”!
- Scenic train ride to and from the ruins of Machu Picchu
- Plenty of optional side-trips such as the Mandor Waterfall, Mt. Putucusi, Mt. Machu Picchu, the Inca Bridge, the Temple of the Moon and the Sun Gate.
- The famous ruins of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo
- The Pisaq Artisan Market
- Breathtaking views of the Sacred Valley and Peaks reaching more than 5500 Meters!
- Visit the Inca Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the Temple of Qoricancha, the Cathedral in the main square and much more!
- Explore the highest navigable stretch of water in the world – Lake Titicaca!
- Overnight homestays on the island of Amantani
- The magnificent floating islands of Uros!
- Amazing handicrafts and weaving on the Island of Taquile
- Bilingual guide and guided tour of Machu Picchu, the City of Cusco, and the Sacred Valley
- All transportation/transfers
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Round-trip train ticket on the PeruRail “Explorer” Train
- Round-trip bus ticket Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Meals: 5 breakfast, 6 lunches (sack lunch for Machu Picchu) and 5 dinners
- 3 nights hotel in Cusco, 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town), 1 night with a family on the Island of Amantani Lake Titicaca (Rustic accommodations with blankets supplied)
- Visit to Pisaq ruins (approx. 90 minutes)
- Visit to Pisaq market (approx. 30 minutes)
- Lunch in Urubamba (approx. 45 minutes)
- Visit to Ollantaytambo (approx. 1 hour)
- Visit to Chincheros (approx. 30 minutes)
- Boat for Lake Titicaca and entry fees to the islands
- Entry fee to Wayna Picchu and the Temple of the Moon ($10 extra, please let us know well in advance so we can reserve the tickets!
- Aguas Calientes hot springs entry fee (S/10 or approx. $4)
- Dinner the 3rd day
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (good for 10 days, needed for City Tour and Sacred Valley Tour destinations S/130 or approx. $50 – purchase on arrival)
- Entrance to Qoricancha Cathedral (S/10 or approx. $4)
- Entrance to the Cathedral in the Main Square (S/25 or approx. $9)
- Airport taxes
- Hotel expenses such as: laundry, phone calls, alcoholic drinks
- Hat and/or sunscreen
- Six or seven changes of clothes
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Waterproof jacket or poncho
- Original Passport
- Overnight toiletries
- Spending money
- Insect repellant
- Daypack or backpack and water bottle
- Warm clothes for the evening / light clothes for the day
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Walking stick or poles (Suggested)
- Fresh fruit or school supplies for the families in Amantani (no sweets please)
- Luxury Package: Includes either 4 or 5 star hotel accommodations (please specify), train tickets on the famous Hiram Bingham luxury train (known as the most luxurious train in all of South America), and private guided tours.
- Train upgrade: Upgrade to the classy Vistadome train on the way to Machu Picchu, with better views, live entertainment and a complementary meal!
- Hotel upgrade: Upgrade to a 4 or 5 star hotel! (Basic package includes accommodations in a 3-star hotel)
- 1-Night extension: Want to spend an extra night in Aguas Calientes and visit the Machu Picchu ruins a second time? Just let us know!
- 2nd entry to Machu Picchu for the second day: Want to visit the famous ruins twice? Just let us know!
- Hotel in Puno on the last day
- Private service, contact us for details
- One day Cusco-Puno extension: Ride the Inca Express bus from Cusco to Puno – enjoy exclusive VIP service stopping along the way at the colonial town of Andahuaylillas to visit the amazing cathedral, then at the Incan ruins of Raqchi which was a monument to the God Wiracocha, buffet lunch in the city of Sicuani, the La Raya lookout point located at 4335 meters/14,200 feet above sea level, visit the town of Pukara and its amazing ancient artifact museum, and then end services in Puno.
- Students (Requires a valid International Student Identity Card)
- Children under the age of 11
- Economy hotel accommodations (2-star or hostel style accommodations)